LIST OF SPEAKING VENUES
The following is a list of venues where Charles Pierce was the keynote speaker; he shared his Holocaust Survival Stories and his Surviving Freedom Stories.
1) Naval Base - Port Hueneme - 4 times
2) Oxnard College, Oxnard, Ca. for 3 years
3) Camarillo High School, Camarillo, Ca. for the past 7 years
4) El Descanso Elementary School - 4th. Grade, Camarillo, Ca.
5) Royal High School - Simi Valley, Ca.
6) Simi Valley High School - Simi Valley, Ca.
7) Apollo School - Simi Valley
8) Sinaloa Middle School - 6th. Grade, Simi Valley, Ca.
9) Catholic High School, Ventura, Ca.
10) Camarillo Academy of Progressive Education, Camarillo, Ca.
11) Memorial Day Veterans Celebration - Libby Bowl, Ojai
Charles thanks Sgt. Norgard for his service in Iraq.
12) Rotary Club of East Ventura - Ventura, Ca.
13) Mrs Figs' BOOKWORM, Camarillo - Book Signing for The Art of Survival
14) Ventura County Rescue Mission - Oxnard, Ca.
Charles receives a hug from a resident at the Ventura County Rescue Mission while others line up to do the same. Charles shows his tattoo B1719 that he received in the prison camp. The resident's spirits were uplifted after hearing a real Survival Story.
15) Charles is interviewed by Dr. Bunny Vreeland on her live talk radio show on 1400 AM - KKZZ. Ventura, Ca. The show can be heard on Dr. Bunny's website in the archived files at 9/15/10. Click here to listen.
16) Listen to a second interview on the Dr. Bunny Vreeland show. Click here to listen. The show is dated 10/20/10.
17) Mrs Figs' BOOKWORM in Camarillo - We had a book reading and signing. Thank you Connie Halpern for having us speak at your store. Thank you Anne from The Las Posas Plaza for all your support on this event.
18) Bank of Books Ventura - Thank you Clarey for having us speak at your store.
19) City of Hope - Camarillo - Please support this wonderful organization.
20) City Scene TV show. A live interview of Charles Pierce. Click here to listen.
21) Oxnard High School - 2 times
22) Pacifica High School - 2 times
23) Cal State University Channel Islands
23) Hueneme High School
24) Rio Del Valle Middle School - 2 times
25) Channel Islands High School - 1400 Raiders Way, Oxnard, Ca.
26) Las Colinas Middle School - Camarillo, Ca. - 8 times
27) Bridges Charter School - 1139 Windsor Dr., Thousand Oaks
28) The Museum of Tolerance - To Be Announced
29) Temple Ner Ami - 515 Temple Ave. Camarillo
30) John Baillie Radio Show Friday July 8th. The show is broadcast on KKZZ 1400am.
31) The Vreeland College for the Healing Arts as part of The Wellness Dialogues.
32) The Republican Women's Federation - Camarillo
33) Rotary Club Northridge
34) Job and Career Center - Ventura - Motivational Speaker
35) Sinaloa Middle School - Simi Valley
36) Washington Elementary School - Santa Barbara
37) Rotary Club - Porter Ranch Country Club, 19216 Singing Hills Drive, Porter Ranch
38) Thousand Oaks High School
39) St. John's Lutheran School - Oxnard - 3 times
40) Trinity Christian School - Thousand Oaks
41) Rotary Club - Thousand Oaks and Camarillo Breakfast - 2 times
42) Juan Lagunas Soria School - Oxnard, Ca - 2 times
43) Point Mugu Naval Base - Oxnard - 4 times
44) Leisure Village
45) Washington Elementary School - Santa Barbara - 3 times
46) Hollow Hills Elementary School - Simi Valley
A gift from the US Navy base given to Charles Pierce after a speech he gave there.
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS WELCOME.
SCHOOLS * CHURCHES * BUSINESSES * CLUBS * MILITARY * ORGANIZATIONS
Give your group a fascinating journey into a most incredible story of survival.
Presentation by Charles Pierce who is amidst the last survivors of the Holocaust
and his son Mark Pierce who guides you back into a history that should never be